Digital Content Specialist at Fast-Growing Educational Startup!
Location: Flexible in the U.S.A
Job description: We are looking for a highly motivated, driven and organized individual with a passion and excellence for writing and marketing in the education field. The Digital Content Specialist is a position for someone with experience in blogging, SEO, and strategic content marketing while working in a fast-paced and challenging remote team environment. If you are someone who excels at writing, editing and developing strategic written marketing content, this is the position for you!
- Write and publish short-form and long-form blog & e-resource content
- Develop strategic and high-quality presentations on selected topics to provide value to our audience
- Construct engaging Google Slide presentations for webinars and private events to drive leads and sales of the U.S. division
- Research industry-related topics & keywords
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Craft, edit, and proofread written pieces before publication for grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles and presentations
- Identify customers’ needs to drive new engaging blog content topics
- Create and manage a quarterly blog content calendar
- Measure & report blog content performance weekly
- Analyze and improve blog strategy to hit target KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
- Must be a hard worker
- Must be passionate & excel at writing
- Proven work experience as a blog writer, copywriter, or similar role, or have a portfolio of published articles
- Must excel at online research and fact-checking
- Must be creative, diligent, self-motivated and highly-independent
- Must be excited to work on a fast-paced remote team
- Must have some familiarity with SEO & keyword research
- Must be organized & have strong time-management skills
- Bonus if you have familiarity with WordPress
Company Overview: A fast-growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded in 2013 by law students at Harvard and Yale. Since then, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, and 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea, and more.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 per year based on experience