Location: Hong Kong (possibly Taiwan or Singapore)
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for lead generation and growing the company’s online and offline presence in South East Asia. The Marketing Manager will develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns, in addition to developing partnerships and corporate relationships. This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
● Must have strong writing skills in both Traditional Chinese and English
● Must have strong spoken English and Mandarin Chinese. Cantonese is helpful but not required.
● Must be a hard worker with a willingness to learn
● Must be outgoing, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
● Must have strong time-management skills
● Experience in marketing related work and best practices in our local markets (Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore), including organic lead generation
● Experience in marketing via social media platforms, especially Facebook (Instagram, Little Red Book, TikTok also helpful)
● Experience in Search Engine Optimisation (SOE) via Google and Facebook strongly preferred
● Knowledge of the education industry and connections to local education organizations is preferred, especially paid advertising channels and local promotional resources
● Assist Director of Marketing and Office Director in formulating marketing strategy and tactics to promote our company and drive qualified leads to our front door
● Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
● Produce engaging promotion content and coordinate events for marketing campaigns
● Support in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
● Research and attend industry events - expos, networking events, etc.
● Build strategic partnerships with key industry players
● Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals